Shaggy-Doo! (2015) Shaggy-Doo! (2015)

WTF?..
PAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!
Yo, This is too funny for my taste!

Expectations: A Pikachu Tale Expectations: A Pikachu Tale

Yo, did Pikachu just seriously do the Kamehameha?! Yo you know that move belong to Goku right? But then again, some other people are also trying to have it down packed too. But still though the Kamehameha?! Why not Vegeta's Big-Bang Attack or something?

RetroSleep responds:

If you want me to get logical about, The Kamehameha belongs to Master Roshi. Goku learned it just by watching Roshi do it once. Every other character also knows the kamehameha wave, while Vegeta is the only person who knows the big bang attack.

Power Star 4 Power Star 4

I love it, I have but two questions for you though...

1.) Where'd you get the Sound Effects?
2.) Can you combine all four series into one and have it to be Downloadable as an Mp4 or WMV please?

I wanna watch it on my Phone on the go offline, plus make a Music-Video with it all to boost the ratings for this. Don't worry, I'll be sure to keep it as a © with your name on it with an All Rights Reserved on it.

Sonic vs Dr.Eggman rpg Sonic vs Dr.Eggman rpg

Fun, but was a bit too easy for me.
I mean, yeah sure I beat Eggman at only 5 life points and used my regular attack at the end but so what.
It was fun is all I can say.

Dinosaur Mom Find Dinosaur Egg Dinosaur Mom Find Dinosaur Egg

Pretty good, pretty good.
I'll play this some more in the near future.
Good job fam.

Happy Feet Treasure Hunt Happy Feet Treasure Hunt

Sorry fam, better luck in the next game.

Closer (Acoustic Cover Instrumental) Closer (Acoustic Cover Instrumental)

This is my favorite Song!
Can I use this please?
I've JUST gotten my Mixcraft 8 back and thought I might add some beats and extra instruments in it for you.

NickzT responds:

Sure man, just give us some credit and we're good.. ;)

Fall Out Boy Can Kiss My Ass Fall Out Boy Can Kiss My Ass

Sorry but, I'm a FOB fan so... Why hate on Emos, especially Fall Out Boy huh? Nice beats though.

Sadness and Sorrow v.2 Sadness and Sorrow v.2

It sorta reminded me of a Song I once wrote back when my Grandmother Died back in 2012, I was so sad about that that I HAD to play Piano and THIS tune popped up in my head since. Right now I DON't have a Piano at this point (not till I buy one that is) but I've been playing me some real mean Piano back when I was a kid, probably back when I was like-- a good 5 or 6 years old and gotten pretty good at it over the years and I'm 22 right now goin' on 23 and still remember playing a tune a little similar to this almost. Maybe it was the Stylings of it I guess, but above all, thanks for the memories mefriend. From a Pianist to a Pianist.

Kung Fu Panda Kung Fu Panda

Po looks a little... Fit in the fitness area for some reason... Now THAT's how a Dragon Warrior SUPPOSED to look, NICE work!

Il Portale di Kar'Maer Il Portale di Kar'Maer

THIS IS AWESOME!
Is it okay if I can use this? I wanna make a poster for one of my Halloween-Stories and this here Artwork really took the cake when my eyes grasped a hold of it.

Ciullo-Corporation responds:

Thank you... I've put copyright on it and I've to discuss this with my brother because the image is also on sale on deviantART for 50 points.

Send me a PM and we can try an agreement.