Shaggy-Doo! (2015) Shaggy-Doo! (2015)

WTF?..
PAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!
Yo, This is too funny for my taste!

Expectations: A Pikachu Tale Expectations: A Pikachu Tale

Yo, did Pikachu just seriously do the Kamehameha?! Yo you know that move belong to Goku right? But then again, some other people are also trying to have it down packed too. But still though the Kamehameha?! Why not Vegeta's Big-Bang Attack or something?

RetroSleep responds:

If you want me to get logical about, The Kamehameha belongs to Master Roshi. Goku learned it just by watching Roshi do it once. Every other character also knows the kamehameha wave, while Vegeta is the only person who knows the big bang attack.

Power Star 4 Power Star 4

I love it, I have but two questions for you though...

1.) Where'd you get the Sound Effects?
2.) Can you combine all four series into one and have it to be Downloadable as an Mp4 or WMV please?

I wanna watch it on my Phone on the go offline, plus make a Music-Video with it all to boost the ratings for this. Don't worry, I'll be sure to keep it as a © with your name on it with an All Rights Reserved on it.

Mario vs. Sonic -The War Mario vs. Sonic -The War

I kind'a give this a 2, because it's Nothing too new or interesting. Other than that, great battle but I think that Sonic should win because he's the fastest thing alive hahahahahhahahaha! Can you make one with the CGI Chipmunks & Chipettes fighting against the 80's-Version of themselves though? my Cousins have ben hoping to see something for like, ever!

alvin the shriekquel alvin the shriekquel

Uh... Ooooooo-kaaaaaaay... This just now had me saying...
"WHAT-THE-FU-BOOOOOOOOM!!!!"
Well... Nice Sound-Effects, but... yeah the Animation... Uh... Um... Well... Yeah the boys (including Dave) dying? I don't even think of Dave's death until like halfway through one of my Halloween-Stories. But above all, nice Video...

Sonic Ex Pals Sonic Ex Pals

:|Eh, nothing too new or interesting. My eyes burned and my brain twiched when I saw this just now (when it came to Tails comin' out of what's her name's private-area that is...) I'd blam this but I'm only givin' this one only a half-star yo.

kalabor106 responds:

You must be pretty low on stars to have to brake one in half. Least its half full and not half empty.

Dragon Ball Z -Is That OK Dragon Ball Z -Is That OK

Vegeta: "What the... Six Chipmunks...?
Alvin: "Well, yeah... But I'm the one with a level of..."
Simon: "Over 90,000!!!!"
Vegeta: "Well now it's time for the nerd to die for stealing my line, is that okay?
Simon: "As a matter of fact, it isn't"
Vegeta: "Well what about the one in Pretty-Pink? She looks like she's of a Challenge."
Brittany: "As a matter of fact, it isn't."
Vegeta: "Fine then, you Red one. Is that okay?"
Alvin: "As a matter of fact... It is..."

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah this is to funny so funny as Hell, nice Job yo!

DBZ - Proctology Academy DBZ - Proctology Academy

Normally I'd give this one a 3 or a "Blam this piece of crap!" But I give this a 10-outta 10 hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

"We're Starfox!" "We're Starfox!"

I had the game back since the late 90s...*Wipes teardrop off of face* Good job, those lines brings me way back at those days... If ONLY they had it for Wii...:-)

PuffballsUnited responds: