Fall Out Boy Can Kiss My Ass Fall Out Boy Can Kiss My Ass

Sorry but, I'm a FOB fan so... Why hate on Emos, especially Fall Out Boy huh? Nice beats though.

Sadness and Sorrow v.2 Sadness and Sorrow v.2

It sorta reminded me of a Song I once wrote back when my Grandmother Died back in 2012, I was so sad about that that I HAD to play Piano and THIS tune popped up in my head since. Right now I DON't have a Piano at this point (not till I buy one that is) but I've been playing me some real mean Piano back when I was a kid, probably back when I was like-- a good 5 or 6 years old and gotten pretty good at it over the years and I'm 22 right now goin' on 23 and still remember playing a tune a little similar to this almost. Maybe it was the Stylings of it I guess, but above all, thanks for the memories mefriend. From a Pianist to a Pianist.

Bound by Love Bound by Love

;-)This... This is so BEAUTIFUL... So WONDERFUL... :-)May I use this please? ^-^I've been trying to make another Love-Song for my Girlfriend but when I have stumbled onto this it really touched me inside.

Bosa responds:

Go ahead.

SuperSonic- Trippz SuperSonic- Trippz

Nice!
I'm against smokin' and chockin'
Which fucks up the human-mind
And drinkin' drunks up the human-mind and makes them blind
But this is a nice tune though I'll give you that
Follow me up on "Google+" man
Or "DeviantART" or Twitter and
Maybe we can work togetha kind'a like Dr. Dre and Eminem
And blast at the hattas
All of them who never really give a damn
Jaid-Shadow's the name and killin' hassle's my game
Join up with me you and I are friends with Music
But cross me that'll tell me you're abusin'
I'm a nice guy so I won't bit Music has every right
(To exist)
And spreadin' all true words is our mission in my Group called the
(JAID-CLAN yo)
Keep up the good work hommie keep up the Vibe
No-matter what the hattas say to ya don't let it die

Edge of Faith Edge of Faith

Konichiwa NemesisTheory, I'm JaidShadow. Just got here sence Saturday, I was wondering... Can I use your Edge of Faith song to match the Instrumental? I already made the Lyrics and everything, all I need is your consent to make a complete song for you. Oh... And one more thing. I LOVE THIS SONG!!!! It really touches me and speaks to me about my life... Almost like it really does have words in it... I Downloaded it about 2 years ago and I never gotten tired of it.

NemesisTheory responds: